Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Nightmares in Paradise.. featuring beautiful singer Kristiana.. is the music of.. Rebecca (Nikita Bellucci) of 21 Jump Street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1xOEiGju4&list=RDgPpm_0dGjzo&index=2


Rebecca (Nikita Bellucci):..".. and I stood... and watched my boyfriend Edward (Hanno Jason Leigh) die in a hospital bed.. and then.. sob sob.. in a retrospective arrangement of affairs.. James Joyce's 'Ulysses'.. I had.. I think Susanna Kaysen has written about this in 'Girl Interrupted'.. kind of like.. my very outward environment became schizophrenia incarnate.. like my outward geography became alien to me.. alien to my senses.. and I never knew where I was.. unless I was safely inside my house with my mountains of books piled in the living room.. and all of this was my going backward in memory-time.. to becoming.. to BECOMING.. Iago.. Iago.. Iago.. to my transforming like a cancerous ulcer into a motiveless malignancy.. Coleridge on.. on Iago.. I believe it was Coleridge.. on Iago... and... no - it was that I thought I was giving my boyfriend who was about to die in bed.. I thought I was giving him a healing beverage.. like Baja Blast Mountain Dew .. or a Gatorade.. or even a Doctor Pepper.. and .. yes.. by mistake.. by an error in my mental nerve-synapses.. I was giving him... poison... to … sob sob sob.. to kill him.. because.. I think... I think their is nerve damage.. or.. something going on with my neurotransmitters.. I know about neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitors.. heh.. if that is even involved with what I'm talking about.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment