Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Nightmares in paradise - featuring beautiful singer Kristiana.. is the music of.. Dior panyee (Holly Madison) in 21 Jump Street...

Dior panyee (Holly Madison): "His name is Edward Crank (Hanno Jason Leigh)"....

            - holly... ?

Hanno Jason Leigh:..".. I really, really love and feel great personal affection for the name... the name.. "Edward Crank"... I got the name from .. Edward Crankshaw.. the author of that fantastic book about the Hapsbergs / Hapsburgs.. and also one of the two or three authoritative or four authoritative writers on Soviet Russia..

writers on Soviet Russia

1- Edward Crankshaw

- sob - Shaw..?..

Mouse-man (Derek Pistaccho) is George Shaw..

2- E. H. Carr… author of.. "The interregnum.."


3- W. Bruce Lincoln

4- Orlando Figes...

5- sob sob.. who is the author of.. "The Black Book of Communism"..  I think it's "The Black Book of Communism".. rather than being.. "The Black Book on Communism".. that can't be right.. the book is called / titled.. "The Black Book of Communism"..

 - what.. ?

It's a book.. "the Black Book of communism"... which my father Boris Bergshtein I think was actually frantic about .. acquiring.. from Chapters..


Edward Crankshaw writes it seems he seems to write that Franz josef is an unremarkable man.. but every single word of Edward Crankshaw's book on the House of Hapsburg describes Franz Josef as one of the most truly excellent, astonishing men of the 1800's.. and of the subsequent century too..

           .. every


                    word

and an author who's name I can't remember wrote a biography of William Lyon Mackenzie.. where he seems to say exactly the same thing.. about William Lyon Mackenzie... I still have that book of William Lyon Mackenzie .. somewhere.. I wonder if it's one of my father's old college books.. or maybe from..

 Earl Haig high school..?..

     maybe

… but it's not an Earl Haig high school library book.. it's definitely not a library book... I mran.. that is.. my biography of William lyon Mackenzie.. William Lyon Mackenzie...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1xOEiGju4

No comments:

Post a Comment