Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The enigma TNG - Future Fantasy.. is the music of.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh) and Rebecca Raskolnikov (Hanno Jason Leigh).. on issue #823 21 Jump Street - the fatal star...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1uY9R3S3hk


Dectective Harry Sims (Johnny Depp "Longshot" Johnny Depp): .. ".… a man.. a woman.. ".. gnawing at her bread as wolves would gnaw at a gibbous moon.. ".. is a beautiful, Violette le duc-level sentence in a bad book written by author Tom Robbins.. I hope I remembered this sentence.. this beautiful sentence.. which I read.. in a Tom Robbins novel.. and I wish I .. when I read that beautiful, poetically intricate sentence... about.. wolves.. Hillary Swank.. ?.. Loki Morninstar.. ?.. Fenrir.. ?.. in this Tom Robbins-written novel.. I could never even IMAGINE being able to write like that.. "..


Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. Rebecca Raskolnikov.. I think.. that Ultron .. the real, historical Ultron became so horrified with what happened to Scarlett Johansson.. that he.. the real, historical Ultron became mentally handicapped.. "

Nude Rebecca Raskolnikov (Nude Nikita bellucci of earth-2):..".. I think.. that.. and.. but why.. I have no understanding of why Harry Knowles would call Hector Hammond Tim Robbin's pathetic son.. Hector Hammond being a pathetic son.. according to Harry Knowles.. in his.. in Harry Knowles's review .. his movie review of "Green Lantern", directed by Martin Campbell.. and.. Hektor Hammond.. played by a brilliant actor who had a name so unbelievably to the name of.. is he.. Stellan Skarsgaard.. is he an Irish actor.. ?.. form "Breaking the waves", directed by Lars von Trier.. and.. Hektor Hammond was an accomplished, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant scientist.. did he talk about biochemistry in this movie.. ?.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment