Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The enigma TNG - the fatal star.. is the music of.. Rebecca (Nikita Bellucci).. on 21 Jump Street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpm_0dGjzo&list=RDMMgPpm_0dGjzo&start_radio=1



Rebecca (Nikita Bellucci):..".. I think... my soul is meant to be checkmated into hellfire.. and it .. I .. sob sob.. I .. I CAN'T kill my loving boyfriend.. I LOVE him.. he's Edward (Hanno Jason Leigh)… it's like .. their are the wirring cogs of a clock inside me.. and old Victorian Clock.. like that .. like.. like... like the clock in "The Nutcracker".. that her uncle or godfather.. he is perched upon.. that clock.. with his legs crossed over the clock.. because he is the most mysterious man in literature next to Loki Morningstar.. Clara's.. uncle.. ?... - godfather.. ?.. and my visceral muscles are like an old Victorian Clock.. just like that clock.. just like that clock in "The Nutcracker".. and I'm supposed to tell my destiny like the tic-tic-tic of a clock... tic-tic-tic.. and my destiny tells.. something.. it tells something.. it TELLS something.. and I'm supposed to .. be an explaining as a force.. as a force like the Bermuda Triangle.. "...

No comments:

Post a Comment