Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The enigma TNG - the fatal star.. the music of.. Rebecca (Nikita Bellucci) on 21 Jump Street - the fatal star...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpm_0dGjzo



Rebecca (Nikita Bellucci):..".. two men have formed me into the clinically diagnosed psychopath which I actually .. am.. those two men.. are Godfather Bruce.. and .. and the Bogeyman.. the death of Godfather Bruce in a movie which I cannot name was so savage.. so remorseless.. it shattered me inward viscerally.. I'm trying to put it into words of my choosing which may not be very well chosen words of my choosing.. it was.. a movie.. it was the death of Godfather Bruce in a movie.. so they say.. that a death in a movie .. doesn't matter.. and it does.. because.. it's a real death.. that's the one thing the establishment doesn't understand.. that a death in a movie is a death in real life.. the same exact.. thing.. it's .. the Bogeyman.. their's no explanation for why the Bogeyman was sent to Hell .. to a Bosch-like Hell .. in the Inferno.. and why something was done to him physically that was so beyond comprehension.. that he was physically.. mutated.. into a real Gigantic  Leviathan.. Bogeyman.. a real Bogeyman... and he was frightened when this happened to him.. and they say something so horrific happens to a favourite female character.. and that she'll be terrified when this happens... she'll have a terrified expression on her face when this horrific thing happens to her... and she'll also be crying.. when this horrific thing happens to her.. but the Bogeyman he was a man .. just a man.. he was frightened when this happened to him.. and.. William (Michael William Rosenbaum).. William... he told Edward (Hanno Jason Leigh).. he told him that the Bogeyman had always meant a lot to him.. and he was so nice.. William (Michael William Rosenbaum) was so nice. he was so nice.. he was so nice.. and I don't.. yet … personally.. I don't think - I yet.. compass.. the connect.. between the truly horrific thing that was going to physically happen to a terrified, crying innocent female character.. in a comic book.. and the connect where the Bogeyman was replacing her.. where that's not EXPLAINED.. at all.. instead the comic book says that the Bogeyman is a bigot and that he was sent to hell because he was a bigot.. that he was in hell because he was a bigot.. so I registered myself with the Illuminatti-psychiatrist authority.. I registered myself with them as a clinical coward who suffered from medically diagnosed chronic cowardice.. that I suffered from that condition.. and that I also was afflicted by the condition of my being a diagnosed psychopath.. that I had a diagnosis of clinical psychopathy... "...

No comments:

Post a Comment