.. the enigma TNG - I come from darkness.. is also the quintessential music of...
Hanno Jason Leigh:..".. that bitch Maggie Gyllenhall is not in "Gotham; chapter one- the murder of Vesper Fairchild", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright.. absolutely out of the question... I am Hanno Jason Leigh and I think Maggie Gyllenhall is an absolute cunt..."...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHF7sYLDjz0
.. "YLD" in the inwards of the above URL.. for.. "Yield".. "YLD" for "Yield".. as in...
Megatron:.."... I yield .. Optimus Prime.. but only.. for now.. only,,, for now.. only .. this once.. "...
Sunday, May 3, 2020
.. the enigma TNG - I come from darkness.. is the quintessential music of.. only the Christian Bale who played the poltergheist on the television show .. issue #823 21 Jump Street - the fatal star (1978).. only he.. only that Christian Bale.. is in the five .. or the fourteen "Gotham" movies directed by Tim Burton, Geoffrey Wright, Bernard Rose, Jacques Rivette.. and Chris Nolan... only that Christian Bale.. only that truly issue #823 Christian Bale.. only that.. Christian Bale.. - I come in darkness Christian Bale.. i come in darkness Christian Bale Bruce Wayne.... - I come in darkness Christian Bale Bruce Wayne.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment