Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

.. Sophia Copolla... and James Marsden...

 - how would you describe your father, Francis Ford.. Sophia Copolla..

Sophia Copolla:.. ".. impatient.. my father.. Francis Ford.. he's very, very impatient.. to make movies.. he's honestly not entitled.. to make yet... "..


James Marsden:..".. Hanno ..  Hanno Raudsepp.. eleven years ago.. I said these words to you.. in the winter of the year 2009.. I said these words to you.. Hanno Raudsepp.. these words.. ".. please eat meat again.. Hanno - please.. ?..."... because.. of the sadistic, savage, beyond-horrific things Time Magazine was going to do to vegetarians .. including ovo-lacto vegetarians like yourself.. eleven years ago.. Hanno Raudsepp.. and i'm already hearing the voices thru the ether-eether saying.. '.. ovo-lacto.. ?.. -.. that's cruelty to animals... '.. and you've been hearing voices .. of that ilk.. non-stop for at least two years now.. at least.. at least for one and a half years now.. you've been hearing voices humiliating you.. Hanno Raudsepp.. for being a meat-eater.. for your being a meat-eater.. for your being a heartless, inhuman meat-eater.. who doesn't care at all about the welfare and humanity of animals.. ever since I .. James Marsden.. convinced you to eat meat again.. eleven years ago.. and you have been eating meat.. for eleven years now.. since the year 2009.. and I convinced in the winter of that year.. with these words.. '.. can you eat meat again.. Hanno Raudsepp - please.. ?.. '.. "..

No comments:

Post a Comment