Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Nachtmahr Mirror - the enigma tng .. is.. the quintessential, official music of.. the marvel comics Ishtar (Daniella Amavia).. and Longshot (Johnny Depp):..".. I'd really, really like to.. myself.... my selfsame self to.. actually.. in all actuality.. for myself.. to actually be.. none other than.. the Babylonian, Assyrian God Tammuz.. in the sense.. that.. it's the longshot-connect to distances.. where I am distant from .. from myself.. "...

Logan (Hugh Jackman):..".. stop right their.. Longshot (Johnny depp).. i'm Dumuzi.. Logan (Hugh Jackman) is Dumuzi.. you don't get more Dumuzi.. than Logan (Hugh Jackman).."..

             - sob sob.. - Ishtar (Daniella Amavia)..?..-.. sob sob sob sob…

Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. ahh.. but Longshot (Johnny depp).. out of ALL of the Uncanny X-Men.. together with Orora (Fransesca Lodo).. you were the one member of the Uncanny X-Men.. heh.. together always together with Orora (Francesca Lodo).. it was YOU- pal!!- Longshot (Johnny depp)- buddy.. who wholeheartedly embraced the friendship of Viktor von Doom.. and only a young man such as you Longshot (Johnny Depp) .. you yourself.. Longshot (Johnny Depp).. having the holy spirit of Tammuz inhabiting you entirely Longshot (Johnny Depp)… could... I mean- it's so elementary.. isn't it Logan (Hugh Jackman).."...

Logan (Hugh Jackman):..".. whoa- nelly.. didn't you once write say.. in your words.. Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh).. these words.. the words being.. 'Longshot is slime'.."..

Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. yeah.. I really have egg on my face.. I don't know why I say these things.. maybe I have narcistic personality disorder.. or no maybes about it.."..

Longshot (Johnny Depp):..".. actually.. that's okay Havok.. Lonshot (Johnny depp) has the soul of a razor's-edge.. and.. something.. kind of .. happens .. with him.. happens.. with Longshot (Johnny depp).. no hard feelings... Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I still really sorta want to actually .. BE .. the God Tammuz.. the Babylonian, Assyrian God Tammuz..."..

Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. you are.. Longshot (Johnny depp).. you're a much, much holier, more sacred person.. than I am.. Longshot (Johnny depp).. you are.."...

                         Nachtmahr Mirror The Uncanny X-Men.. - the story of Poison ivy.. directed by Scorcese...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sEDQBdkj0

No comments:

Post a Comment