Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Victoria brianne lane hill:..".. harry knowles..?..- .. you're close to suicide .. aren't you... - sob sob sob.. more than one of you harry knowles's is close to suicide.. sob sob... aren't you.. and I almost... no... I very powerfully wonder.. i their is a harry knowles with who I am unacquainted.. who has already.. killed himself.. because.. of these Voices.. these Talkbacker-Voices.. and I was never cast as the Baroness of COBRA.. that role belongs to Hyacinth Ryder... and to "emma grace frost"- winona ryder.. and to sunyata ryder and to sunyata horowitz... and to "worse-than-adolf-hitler"- Winona Ryder.. and to... sob sob sob.. that's okay- to Charlotte Ryder to.. and Patty Ryder.. and finally.. to "Girl, Interrupted"-Winona Ryder aka Elizabeth Ryder.... the role of the Baroness of COBRA belongs to all these Winona Ryder's.. and I am not a thief and I am not going to steal this role from them... saying that it always belonged.. to me.. instead... and when I play Lois Lane.. as Winona Ryder will also.... all the young women who are Winona Ryder.. will also play Lois Lane.. someday.. someday very, very soon.. when I am seen playing Lois Lane.. my Lois Lane shoplifts... but she's not a thief... either..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment