Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp's final finished... second e-mail to Danny Soedirga...

Hi Danny.... I'm sorry.... my writing from my website must be very confusing for you to read... Danny... I want to clarify what I meant about how... angelina jolie and embeth davidtz have both used their powerful, apocalyptic media-influence to transform themselves both both beautiful selfsame women angelina jolie and embeth davidtz to transform themselves both into exact female versions of John Wayne Bobbitt... I'm wondering about his middle name... I could have sworn that John Bobbitt's middle-name was Wayne... just like Bruce Wayne... that he was John Wayne Bobbitt.. but I'm not certain that John Bobbitt's middle-name IS actually Wayne... that name John Wayne Bobbitt just has an intensely familiar ring to it... angelina jolie is supposed to as well as upon her... I mean as well as her angelina jolie having a double-mastectomy she is supposed to have had her own ovaries surgically removed... so that every single thing that is SUPPOSED to have actually have happened to John Bobbitt... has now happenned to Angelina Jolie... with me saying that I honestly don't think that... I mean the mainstream media is so chock-full of filthy lies and one of those decades-spanning filthy lies is what the media said happened to John Bobbitt... of John 'Wayne (?)' Bobbitt... and I don't think it even happened at ALL.. to John Bobbitt / John Wayne (?) Bobbitt... and I also think that Angelina jolie and embeth davidtz that NEITHER of them have a had a double-mastectomy not even the slightest tiniest bit of a double-mastectomy has EITHER woman had and that angelina jolie NEVER in reality had her ovaries surgically removed... BOTH beautiful woman angelina jolie and embeth davidtz are moving hell and high water to render themselves both of them exactly on the same page as John Bobbitt / John Wayne (?) Bobbitt... Angelina Jolie and Embeth davidtz are both of them the true-blue good friends of John Bobbitt.. John Wayne Bobbitt.. is his real middle-name is Wayne.. and.. just like Bruce Wayne... I hope it doesn't bother you Danny... that I describe Embeth Davidtz's face to resemble and Easter Island Statue... I don't think that would bother someone like Embeth Davidtz at ALL... I just get an impression from her that she is especially focused on her physical image being... well... sculptural and artistic... hardcore, quintessentially so... also... when I wrote a Lillandra of the Shi'ar Empire for Embeth Davidtz and wrote that she was crying and wailing uncontrollably for Charles Xavier... I want to tell you why I wrote that... Danny... I can't even explain the horrific, traumatizing victimization of Charles Xavier in the 12-issue Ed Brubaker scribed epic 'Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire'.. in 'the Uncanny X-men' comics written by Ed Brubaker... I can't tell you how much this would make the real Embeth Davidtz cry and wail so much for a character namely Charles Xavier who she would so infinitely empathically care for so deeply.. also.. she's Embeth... and she would be SO horrified that only Charles Xavier is victimized whereas Lillandra his very first wife is merely in the role of.. observer.. she is unharmed... and the woman who played Helen Hirsch in 'Schindler's List'.. would be so traumatized by this.. that's why I wrote such overwhelming crying for Embeth Davidtz in my monologue for her as Lillandra.. I hope it doesn't offend you... Danny... also... I know that Embeth Davidtz's middle name is not Christine... Christine is the name of a beautiful holy spirit beautiful soul woman who my father Andres Raudsepp invited into our home for one day.... Christine was extremely physically beautiful and very young... I think younger than me... and she was a beautiful soul and a holy spirit just like Sonia Semenovitch in Dostoevsky's 'Crime and Punishment'... she suffered from severe autism and severe schizophrenia and there were times when I realized that she possessed no free will... that she had the kind of schizophrenia described by R. D. Laing in his book.. 'The Divided Self'.. in which the schizophrenic sufferer has no free will... and that was the schizophrenia that the beautiful-inside-and-out Christine suffered from so horrifically... on the back wooden patio where I talked to her... she would cry in a way where her face was convulsing as she cried and I can't even tell you how much pain their was in her soul... she said that the harming of an 11-year old girl would never be forgiven... She had a beautiful eleven-year old daughter and a wonderful 15-year old son both of whom she loved to the very depths of her being... she had a best friend named Roxy who she mentioned... she mentioned Uncle Bernie... my father brought her back to her hotel to retrieve her belongings.. but want to say something shattering happened that my father explained to me when he came back... alone... she was handcuffed by police officers and taken away apparently because she was responsible for some burglaries in Belleville... I personally don't believe that she has committed a SINGLE burglary in her life... and that.... I really, REALLY hope those police officers were nice to her... but I myself suffer from both schizophrenia normal schizophrenia and I also suffer from abnormal paranoid schizophrenia... and I believe that my schizophrenia can help me talk to other people a huge distance away thru a connection to Dolphin-sonar... where Dolphins truly are the most mystical beings on planet earth... and also... that people with schizophrenia their neurochemistry may honestly connect to ground-satellite and tree-bourne satellite networks... and that the Illuminati could easily be involved with all this... so I feel that for the past few weeks I have been talking to Christine thru Dolphin-Sonar and satellite-radio-sonar... via my schizophrenia-neurochemistry... but that she is now in a location where she can no longer come back to meet me again... anyway... Danny... also... I thought that Christine may honestly... okay.... I think their are four or five different women of different ages all of whom are actress Embeth Davidtz... and one of these women may actually be a young girl a thirteen-year old girl who is also Embeth Davidtz... and I honestly believe that Christine crying with convulsing tears in her face on our back wooden patio... I really believe that she is the very first woman to ever act as Embeth Davidtz for Steven Spielberg in a version of many versions and remakes of 'Schindler's List' that Steven Spielberg has directed and re-directed and that Christine may have been in a version of 'Schindler's List', directed by Steven Spielberg that was in-and-out of Toronto movie theatres before I ever saw the movie for the first time at the Canada Square at the intersection of Young and Eglinton... so that I never saw the version of 'Schindler's List' in which Christine starred as actress Embeth Davidtz... I guess all of this is the collective historical unconscious spoken of by Carl Gustav Jung that is now in my system and psyche because of my deep, heavy, Lovecraftian schizophrenia that is informing me of all this... anyway... I just wanted to clarify my feelings about Embeth Davidtz... and also about Angelina jolie... to you... Danny.... I hope you are back in Toronto soon and we can meet in a coffee shop in the near future... ... Cheers,... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp

No comments:

Post a Comment