Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

... on the comicvine.gamespot profile biography of Cobra Commander... I read that Cobra Commander once had an older brother... who became an alcoholic and died in a car accident... I think-... in a car accident... I think... I think Sean Bean should play him... this older brother of Cobra Commander... but I do not know his- the older brother's... name... I think he may have been this older brother I think he may have been involved in managing a hospital.. I'm not sure... I have to go back to the comicvine.gamespot profile biography of Cobra Commander... to verify... but I think that a patient of this hospital set fire to the hospital and a judge blamed and sentanced.... or at least... blamed... blamed... the older brother of Cobra Commander for the fire and this judge declared it insurance fraud... perpetrated by the older brother of Cobra Commander.... this is the despicable thing... Cobra Commander killed this judge because of the death of his Cobra Commander's older brother... when his Cobra Commander's older brother then became an alcoholic and died in an accident caused by his alcoholism... I want to find a way where this judge does not die and Cobra Commander doesn't try to kill him at all... I'm sorry... real sorry... Alan Rickman... do you think you... Alan Rickman... should play this judge who is to a significant degree responsible for the death of Cobra Commander's older brother... played by Sean Bean.... except this judge played by Alan Rickman... he lives and he is just fine... Cobra Commander, played by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... befriends the judge played by Alan Rickman... in Sophia Copolla's directed movie... movie series of... "G. I. Joe- the rise of Cobra"... screenplay(s)... by Dan Hill.... $3... stochastic distubance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3.... ....... .....

No comments:

Post a Comment