Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

... copy-and-pasted from... from... everydaypower.com/ ...

40 Daffy Duck Quotes from a Looney Tunes Favorite If you grew up with the Looney Tunes, you’ll enjoy these Daffy Duck quotes. While Mickey Mouse started out the iconic cartoon characters list, when the 1930s rolled around, people were ready for some new characters to connect with and enjoy. Daffy Duck was one of those characters who showed up to meet the need. He was a fan favorite and became one of the top three Looney Tunes characters. While Daffy has changed throughout the decades, his voice and black feathers with white neck rings have always remained the same. 40 Daffy Duck Quotes from a Looney Tunes Favorite In fact, his voice was recorded by Mel Blanc for over 50 years. Enjoy the words of Daffy Duck. Don’t forget to also check out these Mickey Mouse quotes from everyone’s favorite mouse. Famous Daffy Duck quotes and sayings about himself 1. “I think you’re pretty tough, don’t I?!” – Daffy Duck Daffy Duck Quotes about being tough 2. “I’m so crazy I don’t know this isn’t possible.” – Daffy Duck crazy Daffy Duck Quotes 3. “If he’s a duck, then I’m a dirty skunk! Blam!” – Daffy Duck short Daffy Duck Quotes 4. “I can’t help it, I’m a greedy slob.” – Daffy Duck Daffy Duck Quotes on being greedy 5. “Don’t let it worry ya, Skipper. I’m just a crazy, darn fool duck.” – Daffy Duck memorable Daffy Duck Quotes 6. “Go on! Shoot me again! I enjoy it! I love the smell of burnt feathers and gunpowder and cordite!” – Daffy Duck 7. “Don’t shush me! I’ll make all the noise I wanna!” – Daffy Duck 8. “Gee! Thanks, chum. How’d ya know I like lollipops?” – Daffy Duck 9. “I am a duck bent on self-preservation.” – Daffy Duck 10. “I may be a craven little coward, but I’m a greedy craven little coward.” – Daffy Duck Related Chess Quotes About The Ancient Game That Mimics Life 11. “Ha! Pronoun problems. It’s not ‘shoot you, shoot you’, it’s ‘shoot me, shoot me’. So, go ahead, shoot me, shoot me!” “You’re Despicable.” – Daffy Duck 12. “Obviously I’m dealing with inferior mentalities.” – Daffy Duck 13. “Yes, it had to be me! Poor me! It couldn’t be him! It couldn’t be you! It had to be me!” – Daffy Duck 14. “I would like to introduce myself: Drip-Along Daffy’s the name!” – Daffy Duck 15. “Oh brother, I’m a buzzboy!” – Daffy Duck Funny Daffy Duck quotes about feelings and emotions 16. “Help me, please. I’m too moist and tender to retire.” – Daffy Duck 17. “Ha Ha, it is to laugh.” – Daffy Duck 18. “I can’t stand pain, it hurts me!” – Daffy Duck 19. “I’m not crazy, I just don’t give a darn!” – Daffy Duck 20. “Gad! This comic’s a real page-turner. It’s thlopping over with gripping suspense.” – Daffy Duck 21. “I’m allergic to pain, save me!” – Daffy Duck 22. “Silence is Foo!” – Daffy Duck 23. “When they call me nutsy, that sure gives me a pain.” – Daffy Duck More Daffy Duck quotes and catchphrases 24. “Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I’m rich.” – Daffy Duck 25. “I’ll rob that rich person and give it to some poor deserving slob. That will prove I’m Robin Hood.” – Daffy Duck 26. “It’s supply and demand! They supply the ghost, and I demand the money!” – Daffy Duck 27. “Down here? What are you doing up there? Down Here!” – Daffy Duck Related How to Get Away With Murder Quotes 28. “Of course, you realize this means war.” – Daffy Duck 29. “Can you imagine anything so ridiculous as majority rule?” – Daffy Duck 30. “Don’t stir yourself, sir! I’ll muzzle that inebriated canary!” – Daffy Duck 31. “I’m rich! I’m a happy miser!” – Daffy Duck 32. “Oh, ooh, I’m just shivering to destruction.” – Daffy Duck 33. “Only a dirty rat would do that, or a dirty duck! So that’s the way he wants to play?” – Daffy Duck 34. “There’s going to be a sneak preview, and the sneaks aren’t going to like it!” – Daffy Duck 35. “You have insulted me! We meet on the field of onion!” – Daffy Duck 36. “Duck hunters is da cwaziest peoples!” – Daffy Duck 37. “Don’t beat me massah! Don’t whip dis poor ol’ body! No!” – Daffy Duck 38. “It’s getting so you have to kill yourself to sell a story around here!” – Daffy Duck 39. “You wasted a wish! I wish that burrito was stuck on your big dumb nose!” – Daffy Duck 40. “Wait! I haven’t tried toadying, kowtowing, and butt-kissing yet! I’m still begging here!” – Daffy Duck Which of these Daffy Duck Quotes is your favorite? It’s easy to fall into the routine of taking life too seriously. The previous year has seemed to be full of one obstacle after another. And it’s easy to watch the news and let the pressure and the drama get to you. That’s why it’s a good idea to give yourself some time to escape into something simpler from the past, like good old-fashioned cartoons. Related Charlie Chaplin Quotes About the Man Known as “The Tramp” Daffy Duck and the Looney Tunes gang are iconic characters that entertained adults and children alike for decades. Allow yourself some moments to relive your childhood and lose yourself in the silliness of these old cartoons. Did you enjoy reading these Daffy Duck quotes and lines? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below. Recommended Recommended Content Short Inspirational Quotes to Fuel Your Day Read More Recommended Content Quotes About Education and the Power of Learning Read More Recommended Content Happy Birthday Quotes & Wishes for Your Best Friend Read More Everyday Power ► Inspirational Quotes ► 40 Daffy Duck Quotes from a Looney Tunes Favorite Stephanie Kirby By Stephanie Kirby Writer, Entrepreneur and Inspirational quote curator April 28, 2021 7:00 AM EST

No comments:

Post a Comment