Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

... Track 1... of disc one... Track 1... a megan gale diana of themiscyra track... of disc one... track 1... of disc one... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL.... for the movie.... "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice".... Track 1.... of disc one.... is the official, quintessential music of.... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... mr. scorcese... I'm thinking... what if I honestly in this year 2021 and in the past year 2020... without this necessarily being the case in the year 2019... but perhaps in the year 2020 and the year 2021... I... namely... myself... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.... have been existing in phantom-terror form... for these past two years... as someone who is not actually REAL... okay-... I know that's not actually true... but what if in the past two years... in this year 2021... and in the past year 2020.... in these two aforementioned years... I-... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... have been a past-tense memory incarnate... is it okay... mr. scorcese... that I used the word 'incarnate'... about myself... myself... myself... myself... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.... in terms of what this means to what I read this paragraph from a book about acting a paragraph written by Stanislavski in english translation.. that I read at the North York Central Library in Metropolitan Toronto... and this paragraph written by Stanislavski.... in english translation... it talked about acting and memory.... and how you would LIVE the horror suffering of the person you were playing.... and then.... PLAY that character as the MEMORIES of having BEEN that horror suffering that was you the actor BEING who you were-... going to play... in the future... going to play... in the future... as MEMORY... as MEMORY... as MEMORY... and I am Hanno Ridal Raudsepp and I wonder if in my horror suffering of the year 2021 and of the previous year 2020... in those two aforementioned years... I was horror suffering incarnate as myself Hanno Ridal Raudsepp being a phantom-essence a person-essence me myself who wasn't actually necessarily even REAL as someone who actually EXISTED in those two year the year 2021 and the year 2020... and in the future I will BE the memory incarnate of those two aforementioned years... - Stanislavski?...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

Willie Tell Archer-1: ..."... I think it is between three o'clock and four o'clock in the nightime morning of Wednesday, November the 17th... right now... ".... $3... stochastic dsiturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment