Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

... so far... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp's e-mail to Danny Soedirga...

Hi Danny... it's Hanno... I call myself Hanno Ridal Raudsepp now... after my late grandfather Julius Ridal... I hope you get this e-mail.. sorry... I hope this e-mail gets through and you receive it... thanks... Danny... I hope you don't mind if right away I copy-and-paste some of my writings monologues and writings of an Uncanny X-men movie that I have a dream of writing for director Marty Scorcese... for actresses and actors that I dream of being in this movie as allotted characters... sorry... if this is so very abrupt of me... Danny... it's been my obsession for the past several months and even years... also... I really wish we could contact Mike DeMetro... or Mike DeMitro... with apologies to him... I don't-.. oh no.. I don't know anymore how his last name is spelled... and also Mike's friend Paul.... yours and my and Mike's friend Paul from Aisp... I really, really wish I could contact my old friends Scott Morrison and Joel Grant and Emily Donville all from Aisp... I think it would be superlatively healthy for us all to re-connect now that we all are in our late forties... and that there would be NOTHING inappropriate about re-kindling old high school friendships... like... you will NEVER have again ANYTHING in your whole LIFE like the friendships you had in high school.. ever ever EVER again.. sorry for all.. the... I feel such eternal conviction about this... I just want to include some of my recent writing from my Blogger website here in my e-mail to you... Danny.... I honestly do not think my Blogger Website is actually on the internet at ALL... but there is an elusive entity called the intranet... and I'm wondering about this... okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment