Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

... Synthrock - Beauty in the Darkness... is the official, quintessential, hypnotic music of... Mystique (Holly Madison): ..."... I had three children... gave birth to two.. both boths... adopted a tiny little girl when she was ever so young and tiny... you... Rogue (Savanna Samson)... you were that child I adopted.... my oldest son who I gave birth to was Kurt... a Wagner... he is now my adult son Kurt Wagner (Ethan Hawke).... my second son was myself as a disgraceful, putrid mother betraying her son.. sob sob... a beloved son.. my second... who I named after... Robin... after Dick Grayson... I worshipped Chris O' Donnell as Dick Grayson Robin in the Poison ivy uma thurman masterpiece movie... 'Batman and Robin'... he was so... hopelessly rebellious and poignant perfect-pitch poingnant and heartbreaking in that movie was Chris O' Donnell as Robin in 'Batman and Robin'... bringing us Superstar Uma Thurman Poison ivy to the realm of planet earth... Victor Creed was the father of my son Dick Grayson... wait... wait... yes... I believe... he was... it's the heaving heavy escitalopram that I overdose on that makes my mind so... delirium... I think an overdose of escitalopram... may... the effects of such an overdose are hidden and mysterious to the consumer.... I feel like the hero of... like the male hero of Henrik Ibsen's play 'Ghosts'... a powerful play... going into catatonia... and that I entered his catatonia long ago... and am now a walking talking flesh-and-blood entity Mystique Raven (Holly Madison) of pure, unadultured catatonia... as I am now the Walking Dead Mystique (Holly Madison)... for many, many, many years now... for at least... a decade... Rogue... ahh... I need to read that copy of Heinwig Laing in the original german language... with you today... his awesome, intricate book-lenght study of the mathematics and science of... of colour... of colours... only that... nothing else... the science of colour... of colours... as the subject of this textbook in german language original german language written by R. D. Laing... I would wish to study german the german language with the help of this textbook by Heinwig Laing... together with you... Rogue (Savanna Samson)... over Tim Hortons coffee... both of us sitting together studying at the table of a Tim Hortons coffee shop... Rogue (Savanna Samson)...."..... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3.... ..... ....... .........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGLpiKNEGDk&list=RDgxVvqx1qQAA&index=4

No comments:

Post a Comment