Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

... Elisabeth Shue is 'Ali' in Season 3 of 'Cobra Kai'.... Elisabeth Shue looks very regal and beautiful here... I think she's only a few years older than me... than me, Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... I'm 48-years old and I think Elisabeth Shue is only a few years older... than me... she's very, very beautiful and regal and statuesque looking here... wait... I'm not sure... is that Ralph Macchio she's meeting at in a gala ballroom atmosphere... is that what it's called... a gala ballroom atmosphere... is the right word... 'gala'.... .... $3... stochastic disturance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5Se2p-MuI .... in the inwards of the above URL... v=xR5Se2p-MuI.... aka... is... aka... visa=e(x)cell-Retro-5- Serpent-ensure-2-pain- Music-Illuminati.... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3.... .....

No comments:

Post a Comment