Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

.... Track 4.... of disc one.... Track 4.... of disc one.... (.... the talkbacker-Voices: ...."..... Hanno..... hanno.... this is Chamber music.... this is orchestral!....).... Track 4.... of disc one.... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL for the movie.... "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice", directed by Zack Snyder... and screenplay by Chris terrio... Track 4.... of disc one.... is the official, quintessential music of .... ... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... in the next few years... within the next few years... in the next few years... my wish to the Illuminati... or to the illuminati-police... is that I have severe, severe, severe eczema on my face... I don't think eczema on a person's face is nearly anywhere in the same GALAXY or beyond as painful as eczema on the palm of one's hand.... not in the same GALAXY and far beyond... eczema on my face for a long, long, long, long time... severe, severe, severe eczema on my face for a long, long, long, long duration of time... in the future... at some point... beginning in the future... so that during all that time... I can play Viktor von Doom... with the scars on his face.... being my... eczema... on my face.... "... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3... ....

No comments:

Post a Comment