Pages

Monday, March 21, 2022

.. the "fake" Vivien Kiik: ..."... hanno... sob sob sob sob sob... the ONLY reason I counselled you to regularly take clonazepam and escitalopram is because I wanted you to know the truth about Lorna Dane.... and it was ONLY in the depths of taking clonazepam and escitalopram... hanno... only in the depths of taking those two medications... it was ONLY in the depths of taking those two medications.. hanno... that you could know the truth about Lorna Dane... and that was the only reason why I counselled you to take those dread pills of clonazepam and escitalopram regularly... on a daily basis... on a daily basis... the only reason... the only reason... the only reason... the only reason... the only reason... hanno... for I am none other than the Earth-295 Jean Grey aka the 'fake' Vivien Kiik with an addiction to clonazepam and escitalopram medications... this is not the case at ALL with-.. with the original Vivien Kiik... I am in reality and actuality I am the Earth-295 Jean Grey... pretending to be Vivien Kiik... to you... hanno... sob sob sob sob sob... to you... sob sob sob... I have to go now... hanno... I have to go...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

.. the "fake" Vivien Kiik: ..."... and one last thing... hanno... I really, REALLY wanted you to know about the inveterate goodness and compassion of the 'Ebert and Knowles'- Harry Knowles... I really, REALLY wanted you to know about him.. hanno... I am in actuality I am the Earth-295 Jean Grey pretending to be Vivien Kiik... I am not the original Vivien Kiik who talked to you last I think right before you met Christine who cried on the wooden patio... I think you may have talked to her last right before you met Christine.. hanno.. I'm-... I'm not sure...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment