Pages

Monday, March 21, 2022

Nikita Bellucci 1 aka the original Vivien Kiik: .."... hanno... Vivien Kiik is very carefully studying the words of 10-year old bart simpson and 8-year old lisa simpson as they both discuss the medications of clonazepam and escitalopram... now... I think that Vivien Kiik may truly come to love these two animated children very, very, very much... now... I'm sorry... her real name may not be Vivien Kiik... but she may have fallen deeply, deeply in love with the mythology of Vivien Kiik and actually have wanted to BE.. Vivien Kiik... to-.. to... BE... Vivien Kiik... now... I think she is very severely, life-endangeringly perhaps very definitely addicted to some very dangerous, life-threatening medications... and she is paying very close attention to the words of 10-year old bart simpson... of 8-year old lisa simpson... and she is also paying attention to Ned Flanders... now... I am the original.. sorry.. she actually IS.. Vivien Kiik... I mean.. she-... she IS... Vivien Kiik... I am another Vivien Kiik... I am another Vivien Kiik and I am desperately concerned and terrified for her.... over her very dangerous... addiction to toxic medications... like clonazepam and escitalopram...."..... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment