Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2023

.. the enigma TNG - Around the Window Star.. is the razors-edge-of-the-female-soul music of.. Cloud (Savanna Samson): ..".. it's that.. I am like a watery fountain incarnate.. and I feel such joy in my inner being that.. you see.. who I am.. Ned (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp).. it's.. thanks Danny (Adam Driver).. it's.. - sob.. it's Maxine (Hilary Swank).. she is SUCH a professional woman social conscience of human society.. she is so.. mature.. and sophisticated.. and moral.. and compassionate toward tiny little children.. that's who Maxine (Hilary Swank) is.. and I am so.. my very physiology-consciousness is immersed in frivolous joy.. and.. like I am so much like a happy-go-lucky duck of a woman.. and Maxine (Hilary Swank).. she's so grave.. she's a social conscience.. human incarnate.. she's a social conscience human incarnate.. and I'm so.. frivolously happy constantly.. and I want to help her.. by.. through.. my being.. so.. as such.. and.. i.. it's.. i.. i.. i.. i'm.. psychotically happy.. you see.. and I feel psychotic imaginations of pure inward joy inside myself.. and I go a bit-.. or a bit a lot-.. crazy.. and then.. maybe.. maybe it's Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch).. and there is also this phenomenal man who is.. Mr. Bill (Bill Paxton).. heh.. Mr. Bill (Bill Paxton).. and in my frivolity inward the sea monster inside myself that's a quote from the literature of Violette le Duc.. about the female condition.. she writes.. about the female condition.. and all of that.. in me.. with me.. is.. thru.. Violette le Duc quote again.. my inwards.. my inwards.. then.. connect me thru my.. my verbal, vocal ramblings.. when I talk so amazingly to Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch).. thru all that.. thru all that.. all of that is about.. - sob.. Maxine (Hilary Swank) being a moral conscience to-..to-.. to-.. to-.. to-.. ".. (.. is the Spider-man comic book writer.. his name is Wells.. is he the creator of.. Maxine.. of the Spider-man female character.. Maxine.. is Wells her creator..)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UII93CC468s .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = University-Illuminati Identities-9 3-Cycles-Cisa-4 68-sensory.. Ned Leeds (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp): ..".. 'Dune 2'.. the movie 'Dune 2'.. is the friend of humanity.. is the friend of human civilization.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment