Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

.. The Goddess Tammuz: ..".. hanno.. if the days start going by so much quicker for you.. I hope the pills are involved with that.. I don't think Doctor McPherson is giving you real cogentin.. I don't think.. he would do that.. both escitalopram and clonazepam have the possible symptom of suicidal ideation.. I don't think he's giving you real escitalopram or real clonazepam either.. I think he.. that Doctor McPherson.. that he.. uses his vast life-long studies of chemistry to.. to improvise.. to improvise the best medication for you.. hanno.. studied improvisation.. studied improvisation.. I know that these are pills and that pills feel like fake chemicals.. I mean it feels like pills are fake chemicals.. false chemicals.. in your system.. and that fake chemicals don't belong in your system permanently.. that eventually.. through cellular respiration.. you would breath out these fake chemicals.. or-.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment