Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2023

.. track 4.. of disc one.. track 4.. of disc one.. of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration..".. track 4.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential, heroic music of.. actor kevin bacon: ..".. now.. hanno.. it's what I said-.. I mean.. you don't know yourself yet.. hanno.. it's the King Claudius quote about Hamlet... like.. Hamlet being so far from awareness of himself.. oh no I'm trying to remember the King Claudius quote about Hamlet.. hard to remember it.. exactly.. it's that.. okay.. now there was a very serious, severe authentic hallucination of me kevin bacon saying.. 'maybe I'll hurt you'.. going beyond saying even that.. saying 'maybe those are the ways I'll hurt you'.. I can't remember exactly what.. this really scary-voiced hallucination of kevin bacon said.. but it was an authentic hallucination.. now you're buried so deep inside yourself hanno.. that you don't realize.. that your reaction to this hallucination of kevin bacon saying this.. it's that.. this hallucination of kevin bacon.. me.. was saying this to a terrified, sexually assaulted young woman.. now this sexual assault.. hanno.. I want you to know that I understand every word you were.. shrieking.. also shrieking very much for example in my own kevin bacon voice.. in reaction... to what this hallucination of kevin bacon.. said.. said.. in a way where you couldn't even feel the reality of because you were so far buried inside yourself.. hanno.. what this authentic honest hallucination of kevin bacon said.. to this terrified young girl.. she was who this kevin bacon was talking to.. saying.. he would hurt her.. and.. like saying.. he WOULD.. he WOULD.. there's a quote from Hamlet.. prince Hamlet himself says.. 'it was an honest ghost, that let me tell you'.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment