Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

.. Jo Blankenburg - Vanguard.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Alexis Luthor (Michael "William Blake" Owen Rosenbaum): ..".. Society Lex (Hanno Raudsepp).. I don't want you to lose.. I don't want.. the conclusion of an era.. to conclude.. with you.. losing-..?.. then I want that to be a different part of that era.. I want to think only in terms of eras.. where every single era ends with you winning.. triumphing.. victorious.. Society Lex (Hanno Raudsepp).. that that is the conclusion of every full era.. and within.. an era.. you losing?.. you losing?.. Society Lex (Hanno Raudsepp).. I want those losses to be.. I can't verbalize the rest of what I'm saying.. thru the eether ether.. I know that.."..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBSDbBcadI&list=RDgzBSDbBcadI&start_radio=1 .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = guess-zatanna-Business-Sensory-Distant-bus-Board-city-association distance-Illuminati ..

No comments:

Post a Comment