Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2023

.. Julian Day (Alan Rickman): ..".. okay.. okay.. we'll just read page 179 and page 180 of this book written by Miroslav N. Jovanovic..'International Economic Integration'... we'll read those two pages.. page 179 and page 180.. out loud.. those two pages... oh wait.. in private.. in private.. I mean.. oh.. how do we do this.. I mean the same way you'd read Henry James's 'The Golden Bowl' or 'The Ambassadors'.. out loud to understand.. to elucidate comprehension in one's mind as to the linguistics.. and.. and.. and.. I'm thinking how we can read these two pages.. page 179 and page 180.. out loud.. in terms of intonation.. vocal emphasis.. and.. and.. I'll read these two pages out loud first.. by myself.. in front of the class.. what I mean to say is that.. the vocabulary of these two pages.. of page 179 and page 180.. that the vocabulary in these two pages.. may be spread throughout the whole book.. the economics vocabulary of these two pages.. spread out throughout the whole book.. like-.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment