Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

.. Dark Age - the enigma TNG.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. the story of Ishtar and Tammuz.. I'm trying to remember what I can remember from reading in english translation the Assyrian myth of Ishtar and Tammuz in the Assyrian epic of Izdubar.. I can't remember.. I can't remember.. Tammuz is in the underworld for a certain term.. and.. Ishtar descends into the underworld to rescue him.. this was in the english translation I read on the internet of the Assyrian epic of Izdubar.. it's like Orpheus and Eurydice.. where Orpheus descends into the underworld to retrieve his lover Eurydice.. Orpheus fails.. fails.. sob sob.. fails.. to do this.. whereas Ishtar succeeds at retrieving Tammuz from the underworld.. in this Assyrian epic of Izdubar which contained the myth of Ishtar and Tammuz.. that I read in english translation on the internet.. and.. it's that.. Michael Owen Rosenbaum's.. Alexis Luthor..?.. if Michael Owen Rosenbaum plays the pre-crisis Alexis Luthor for a Steven Spielberg.. (.. and Sophia Coppola..?..).. directed Superman movie series.. is Alexis Luthor.. ever since the origin of the silver age Lex Luthor written in.. I think the comic book of his silver age origin in Smallville is in.. in Adventure comics #271?... is that-.. accurate..?.. the silver age origin of Lex Luthor written by Superman co-creator and writer Jerry Siegal.. and.. is.. as Jerry Siegal.. and later on.. Eliot S. Maggin.. and who else.. Cary Bates..?.. who else.. I'm sure.. many other writers.. wrote Alexis Luthor.. was he always consigned.. to the underworld realms of reality.. it's the song by Lawrence Gowan.. "Criminal Mind".. being the quintessential ophelia kate winslet quintessence-of-soul song of Alexis Luthor.. like his.. official song.. and could this also be the song of.. the god Tammuz.. somehow.. somehow.. also.. Caradhras.. the apocalyptically sad tragic and powerful musical piece on youtube called.. 'Caradhras'... could that be the music with beautiful female singing voice.. like so many beautiful female singing voices on youtube.. and.. could 'Caradhras'.. be the music of.. Alexis Tammuz Luthor.. who was portrayed with such layered acting by Michael Owen Rosenbaum on 'Smallville'.. I mean.. where he was a businessman like the post-crisis Lex Luthor.. a young businessman.. on 'Smallville'.. but they plunged so deep into the soul of the pre-crisis Alexis Luthor for Michael Owen Rosenbaum's portrayal of.. of Lex Luthor-.. Alexis?-.. on 'Smallville'.. if for a Steven Spielberg directed Superman movie series.. and I'd personally really want Steven Spielberg to co-direct these Superman movies with Sophia Coppola.. 'The Virgin Suicides', directed by Sophia Coppola.. was such a lyrical, powerful movie.. such a soft, gentle movie with such an overwhelming feeling sensation of sadness and tragedy.. if for film directors Steven Spielberg.. and Sophia Coppola.. Michel Owen Rosenbaum played an Alexis Luthor who was so exact to the pre-crisis Jerry Siegal silver age Lex Luthor I think of issue #271.. except.. except.. except.. sorry.. sorry.. Michael Owen Rosenbaum.. my name is Hanno Raudsepp and ever since my late twenties.. I think since my late twenties.. I'm fifty years old now.. and ever since my late twenties-.. I think starting in my late twenties.. I've struggled with chronic aloepica.. and I'm thinking of an Alexis Luthor.. who loses his hair to aloepicia.. instead of in the lab-accident when Superboy rescues him from the fire.. and.. if.. Michael Owen Rosenbaum really.. sorry.. third person.. I'm speaking of Michael Owen Rosenbaum in third person again.. it's.. if he really is the Assyrian, Akkadian god Tammuz as Alexis Luthor.. in terms of.. the astonishing powerful tragic music of 'Caradhras' on youtube.. music with the tragic soul of Violette le Duc's book 'La Batarde'.. the book is called 'La Batarde'.. I'm pretty sure.. I hope I have the title of this book.. accurate.. it's.. who would be Alexis Tammuz's Ishtar.. there is so much of Ishtar in a movie which I have not actually seen.. but I've only seen parts of this movie.. the modern-update of 'Macbeth', directed by Geoffrey Wright.. starring Sam Worthington as Macbeth and Victoria Hill as Lady Macbeth.. and Victoria Hill's Lady Macbeth truly seems to be.. Ishtar incarnate.. Ishtar incarnate.. of the scenes of this movie which I have seen.."..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNI8SE_u6Sw

No comments:

Post a Comment