Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

.. The Goddess Tammuz: ..".. sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob.. hanno.. I can't stop that.. sob sob sob sob.. hanno.. I can't stop that sing-song melody voice of mine in the far, far distance saying.. saying.. 'maybe you shouldn't believe me about taking the medication'.. hanno.. i can't stop it.. the vibrations.. the silent vibrations of presence of assent to the medications... these silent personal vibrations of presence I send you.. sob sob.. of assent to the medications.. I can't stop them either.. hanno.. hanno.. hanno.. the medications deeply distress you.. hanno.. you call them personality-altering medications.. you've only recently in the past day wondered so deeply about how Me off Meds is also personality-altering.. how Me off Meds is personality-altering withdrawal.. dramatic.. awful.. hanno.. the inward personality is sacred to me.. hanno.. i HANNO PLEASE STOP THE ... .. .. .. medications.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment