Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I've been taking.. for a long time now.. daily.. one pill of clonazepam and one pill of escitalopram and two pills of cogentin.. these four pills.. these four pills I've been taking.. daily.. daily.. for a long time now.. and it's been a really strange time taking them.. where.. the one thing is.. with taking these four pills.. together.. there's a meanness to my mind.. an abysmal pettiness to my mind.. taking these four pills.. daily.. like I have continually have thoughts that only a bad person would have.. like I am the bad person having thoughts continually that only a bad person would have.. and it's unbearable.. and I'm convincing myself that at some point this just stops.. that it ends.. after a certain duration of taking these four pills together.. and I can't even remember for how long I've been taking cogentin.. two pills of cogentin together with my one pill of clonazepam and my one pill of escitalopram.. but I think I've been taking along with those two pills.. that I've been taking cogentin.. two pills of cogentin.. for at least a year.. and these bad-person thoughts I have have just been getting worse.. and the very first time I ever had thoughts like that.. right after I'd first taken cogentin.. those thoughts were angry thoughts about being in a line-up.. when being in a line-up is a very normal part of any day.. and.. so.. because I had these angry thoughts in my mind about being in a line-up.. at Tim Hortons.. inside a Tim Hortons.. for that reason I wrote for an emmanuelle beart Lara for her I wrote.. ".. oh cogentin rages.. oh fear them.. oh fear them..".. and then.. I felt guilty about something about writing that because it sounded like I was talking about cogentin rages actually vocal out loud raging being these cogentin rages.. whereas... I was writing only about irrational, illogical angry thoughts being these cogentin rages and only that.. only these thoughts.. being the aforementioned cogentin rages.. so these angry thoughts are now such severely bad-person thoughts.. I mean thoughts where it's like.. or it is.. that I am a bad person having bad-person thoughts.. having thoughts that only a bad person would have.. but I'm not sure that this is caused by the cogentin anymore.. I'm not sure.. I mean.. if it's logical to think that the cause of these thoughts is not the cogentin.. the daily two pills of cogentin.. see.. I'm deciding to take ONLY two pills of cogentin each day from now on.. I'm thinking of vocal, out-loud clonazepam rages.. I'm thinking of clonazepam causing me to have psychotic episodes.. I'm not sure why I'm specifically focusing on clonazepam as the cause of this but.. anyway.. I'm going to take two pills of cogentin right now.. only two pills of cogentin.. and I'm going to choose to not take escitalopram and clonazepam.. I won't be taking the pill of escitalopram and the pill of clonazepam.. I won't be taking those pills.. I'll only take two pills of cogentin.. and see.. if this begins.. anything different.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment