Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

.. Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp): ..".. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. I'm thinking of your superlative courage and honesty.. and how.. that is all that intrinsically matters to you and what doesn't matter to you is any personal danger from this your courage and honesty.. and how.. I don't even.. where I am.. the small town I inhabit.. I don't even.. I have no cognition.. as others do.. of what physical danger.. even is.. and I think of.. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. how you may.. perhaps.. it's.. you absorbing and subsuming all cognition of personal physical danger.. into.. yourself.. and.. how.. see.. it's Jubilee (Kendra "Tammuz" Leigh Wilkinson).. I could've sworn that when my bones were aching.. that that was me absorbing physical pain from her.. an attempt by the benign powers that be to as much as possible reduce or eliminate her physical pain from what was.. what was.. frightful.. sorry.. the words.. for what.. she was.. undergoing.. going through.. it's.. my nervous system.. myself my selfsame nervous system.. physically.. absorbing your.. consciousness.. your emotional and physical consciousness.. when this personal danger as a consequence finally arrives to encounter.. you.. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. as a consequence of your infinite personal courage and your infinite personal honestly.. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. Doctor Stephan Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch)?..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I know I drastically misused the word 'superlative' in the above monologue for Havok.. it's just.. Havok saying he's thinking of Rogue Savanna Samson's superlative courage and honesty.. I like how that sounds.. I really like how that sounds.. even though it means that I don't understand the definition of the word 'superlative'.. I've got to look up the word 'superlative' on the internet dictionary..".. .. .. .. Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. okay.. I found the word 'superlative' on the internet Oxford dictionary.. as an adjective.. I copy-and-pasted it here.. maybe I didn't have the worst understanding of the definition of the word 'superlative'.. after all.. ".. .. .. .. Dictionary Data from Oxford Languages Enter a word Look it up su·per·la·tive [səˈpərlədiv] ADJECTIVE superlative (adjective) of the highest quality or degree: "a superlative piece of skill" GRAMMAR (of an adjective or adverb) expressing the highest or a very high degree of a quality (e.g. bravest, most fiercely). Contrasted with positive and comparative

No comments:

Post a Comment