Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2024

.. Peter Baccus: ..".. Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp).. it's Jubilee (Kendra-'Tammuz' Leigh Wilkinson).. I'm in mortal terror for her.. I have to do the Sir Galahad thing to protect her insomuch as I actually can.. and.. it's like.. I really think there is something about me being this Peter Baccus how I'm.. not so real as all that.. maybe like I'm not actually a real substance-person.. where what I'm trying to explain about myself is my strategy.. for me.. like Lebyedev in Dostoevsky's novel about Prince Myshkin.. for me.. like Lebyedev.. to be at least of some help.. in protecting poor, poor, poor Jubilee (Kendra-'Tammuz' Leigh Wilkinson).. I can't tell you in infinite inability for me to explain to you.. Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp).. how helpless she actually is to predation..".. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment