Pages

Monday, January 15, 2024

Rogue (of the Uncanny X-men): ..".. a dagger.. a dagger in the mind.. is the word 'castrate' for someone with severe OCD.. a word with such momentum in the mind that it is a word that insists on.. an answer.. the word 'castrate' in the mind of someone with severe OCD.. a dagger in the mind.. a dagger in the mind.. I think of Macbeth saying 'is this a dagger I see before me'.. I think of Macbeth telling Lady Macbeth 'o full of scorpions is my mind'.. I think of.. Shakespeare wanting so deeply to penetrate all horrors and mysteries of the mind.. and.. and soul.. like a dagger in the mind is the word 'castrate'.. and the momentum of that word which insists upon.. a noun.. the word 'castrate' is a verb.. and the word demands a noun.. an object.. or.. subject?.. I mean.. the word has the horrible, fierce momentum in your OCD mind to have.. to insist with fierce momentum.. upon.. a second word.. after that first word.. the word.. 'castrate'.. I want to say.. as a personal charter... that you can ALWAYS think 'castrate Rogue'.. or.. 'castrate Rogue of the Uncanny X-men'.. I want you to ALWAYS feel safe saying that as a thought in your mind.. as words in your mind.. as words in your mind.. in your OCD.. in your OCD.. I am an adult member of the Uncanny X-men with immensely long tenure as.. as a hero..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie savanna samson holly madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment