Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2024

.. Mystique (Holly Madison): ..".. Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp)... I'm somewhat intelligent.. just like what James said about his girlfriend, Sarah on 'Big Brother 6'.. He said she was 'somewhat intelligent'.. that's me.. I mean.. I'm somewhat intelligent.. I'm Mystique (Holly Madison).." .. .. .. .. Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp): .."- what..".. .. .. .. .. Fabian Cortez (Guy Pierce): ..".. sorry.. Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp).. THE PROCESS is going to have a field day with this.. sorry about this.. Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp).. real sorry about this.. All Thanks to Emma Mary Ann Frost (Savannah Samson)- (Savanna with an 'h'?-.. Savannah Samson?)..".. .. .. Mystique (Holly Madison): ..".. wait.. wait.. wait.. is that honestly the first thing I had to say about the marvelous, astounding James of Big Brother Season Six.. because.. sob sob sob.. I loved James that season.. I loved James so very, very, very much that season.. Season Six.. Season Six.. of Big Brother... James was how I see myself.. as the ultimate renegade who hopes that he can at least be perceived as.. the underdog?.. me.. james.. ?.. james me...?... and maybe Elon Musk can someday figure out.. I mean.. I feel like Elon Musk is on a long investigation of speech-to-text and text-to-speech software and how it has been used in the media.. in all mainstream media.. hence.. seeing James.. sob sob.. seeing James say his girlfriend Sarah was 'somewhat intelligent'.. is that.. sob sob.. is that.. speech-to-text software maybe possibly under current investigation by Elon Musk?.." .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment