Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2024

.. actor Kevin Bacon: .."... I am playing Donald Pierce as a fraud of a man.. for Scorcese's 'Uncanny X-men' movie.. I spent months.. several month... seemed like.. forever.. playing Donald Pierce as a courageous, compassionate, heroic leader of Youth.. but all that time.. all of that time was me playing the John Byrne Kenneth Connell.. as this Donald Pierce.. as a compassionate, heroic Donald Pierce who fought for the rights of Youths.. or who just.. by existing.. just-.. alone.. by existing.. was a heroic fighter for the rights of Youths.. but all of that was me.. was.. only.. me.. as the John Byrne Kenneth Connell.. and that filming is finished now.. and.. now I actually AM going to be playing Donald Pierce for Scorcese.. and for Scorcese I'm going to play him as a fraud.. as an enemy of friendships and of humanity in general.. I wish it could be different but there it is...".. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment