Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

.. the enigma TNG - Around the Window Star.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Adrianna Anderson: ..".. I think I know exactly what 'Around the Window Star' means.. it means Savanna Samson gets the window.. and I'm around that window but Savanna Samson actually is that window so she's the star not me.. that's exactly what it means.. I'm a very wicked woman that I know so maybe that's something.. Savanna Samson is pure and innocent and there's a very young very, very young woman named Helen Alexandros (Holly Madison) and she understands herself as good girl girlie show helen alexandros (holly madison) and.. and.. I think I'm an unbridled terror and.. that's not the good girl girlie show at all that is helen alexandros's (holly madison's) forte... and.. most of all.. I'm reading the Matthew Rosenberg Uncanny X-men run but I'm getting a soupy-dread-feeling in my stomach that Emma Frost begins as a villains but she slices that in two and annihilates any villainy about herself when she displays great compassion and concern for Mirage whose name I think is Danielle Moonstar.. or Danielle Moonstone.. and.. it's also.. after all is said and done she probably re-joins the ranks of the Uncanny X-men after all and is back to being a real, authentic member and I think one of the most depressing characters in comic book history is Emma Frost because she makes gestures at being a villain and then not at all is she a villain really.. and maybe when I played Abigail Williams I felt this electricity run through me like I could really inhabit and incarnate true female villainy and that was a really exciting thrill for me personally with me who I inveterately am.. and none of that is really Emma Frost so.. it would have been nice..".. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth 'winona' ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UII93CC468s ... .. .. in the inwards of the above URL .. .. .. .. watch?vivien = University-Illuminati-Illness-93 Cisa-City-468-senses.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth 'winona' ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment