Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

... Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. His name is Jack Nimball.. I thought his name was Jack Turnbull.. I really did.. for years.. his name is Jack Nimball.. I think it says on comicvine gamespot that he's the second Toyman in the DC Universe.. I wanted Robin Williams to play him for Steven Spielberg and Sophia Coppola Superman movies.. I mean.. I still think of Robin Williams being alive.. he is so very much vividly, vitally alive in my schizophrenia.. he is amazingly alive in my schizophrenia.. Robin Williams.. and it's me wanting him to play.. the second Toyman.. I thought his name was Jack Turnbull.. but his name is Jack Nimball..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot megan gale.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment