Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2024

.. "War Lord'.... is the official, quintessential music of... Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I think I have a sense of how I am going to be playing Havok for Scorcese's 'Uncanny X-men' movie.. that I'm going to play him as someone who doesn't have it in his soul.. to have a girlfriend.. and the connect to Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz) is just about.. impossible.. absolutely.. impossible.. because I am going to play Havok in this long 'Uncanny X-men' movie directed by Scorcese.. I'm going to play him.. Havok.. as someone entirely, absolutely self-focused.. absolutely focused on Justice for Himself.. only.. for Himself.. there is no space in his soul.. for a girlfriend.. for Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz).. all he.. Havok.. when I play him.. for the first 'The Uncanny X-men' movie directed by Scorcese.. all he.. Havok.. played by me.. in this Scorcese movie.. all he.. as I play him.. Havok.. all he feels is.. Justice for Himself.. that is the whole span of his focus.. nothing else.. nothing else.. whatsoever.. that's how I play him.. I think.. the text on the screen 'Hanno Raudsepp as Havok'.. comes on to the screen right beside.. after and beside the text.. 'Francesca Lodo as Storm'.. and before.. beside and before the text.. 'Juliette Lewis as Marvel Girl'......"...... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDp5JVKl9BQ&list=RDMM&index=4 .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?video = sense-Distance pencil-5-Jesse-Volk Kafka-luthor 9-Business-Queries .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment