Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2024

.. actor Brad Pitt: .. ".. I'm playing bad news.. I'm playing bad news in Scorcese's 'Uncanny X-men' movie.. I have to find a character.. a deadly, fearless utterly fearless and formidable character in the comics to play in Scorcese's 'Uncanny X-men' movies.. a real bad, fearless, deadly guy.. a real bad guy.. a real bad guy.. the Brad Pitt thing is that right now.. also.. the Donald Pierce thing.. I'm not blaming that on Kevin Bacon... I'm blaming that on you.. Hanno.. that is the angle of who I'll be playing for Scorcese's- Uncanny.. when I find him in the comics..".. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment