Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

... Audiomachine - Through the Darkness.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. but Havok called Emma Frost the B- word.. in a Matthew Rosenberg-written issue of 'The Uncanny X-men'.. and then Emma Frost retorted by saying that she had once been a member of the X-men at the time that Havok himself was a villain and was the enemy of the X-men.. including Emma Frost.. Emma Frost being a member of the X-men at the time.. I mean.. I think there is something going on with the Matthew Rosenberg Emma Frost where she gets some really joyous, happy feelings being back to being a villain once more.. and.. although she still feels great compassion for.. for example.. Mirage aka Danielle Moonstar.. (.. I-.. I think that is Mirage's.. name.. I think.. I hope.. I'm right..).. it's like.. I really like the Matthew Rosenberg Havok.. even though he may not have that much dialogue.. I think he's a fascinating character.. I wish I could play him in a Scorcese 'Uncanny X-men' movie.. I really like him.. it's just.. I have to actresses in mind to both play the White Queen Emma Frost.. maybe both as two seperate women who are both Emma Frost in the same Scorcese-directed 'Uncanny X-men' movie.. it's just.. Winona Ryder still looks so.. vulnerable.. so does Savanna Samson.. and.. I think.. it's.. it's.. the Matthew Rosenberg Havok calling Emma Frost the b- word.." .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth 'winona' ryder monica 'Malena' bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ww_WOb5ais&list=RDgGBT6cP5kTI&index=3 .. in the inwards of the above URL .. .. watch?vivien = 7-wonder-woman_West-Oval-business 5-agencies-illuminati-sensorium .. .. .. and .. .. and .. .. Retro-Destro-guess Gaston-Business-Turnbull 6-cisa-Pencilling-5-kafka-Testaments-Illuminati .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth 'winona' ryder monica bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment