Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

... track 22 haydnn... track 22 haydnn... of Hans Zimmer's Oscar-winning soundtrack to the movie "Dune'... track 22 haydnn... is the music which plays during this monologue in "Spider man 4", directed by Sam Raimi.... Liz Allen (Victoria Hill): ..."... See, Peter (Tobey Maguire)... I read and re-read the chapter called 'Bad Faith' of Jean Paul-Sartre's book 'Being and Nothingness'... and I still don't understand it... I still don't understand that chapter... 'Bad Faith'... I really don't... I-... I really don't... and I thought that I myself was what bad faith actually was... but I'm not so sure when I read that chapter of 'Being and Nothingness'... and... it's a lot like... I read the Miss Kennedy and Miss Douce chapter of James Joyce's 'UIysses' before I read Congreve's Restoration Comedy masterpiece.. 'The Way of the World'.. and maybe I always.. didn't.. like.. me having blinders on when I read.. about.. viperous women... and... like I want to my selfsame self I want to be arrogant but maybe only in bad faith.. if that even makes sense... Peter (Tobey Maguire)... and I really am bad news but I really want to be,... and... "... ... ... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth 'winona' ryder monica bellucci embeth davidtz victoria hill bridgette marquardt holly madison angelina jolie... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment