Pages

Monday, January 15, 2024

Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: .."Canadian actor Tom McCamus is a beautiful soul.. but I have a schizophrenic feeling.. that something so horrific is happening with Tom McCamus right now.. it's Tom McCamus in the role that caused me to feel he should play the definitive Joker someday.. the Bronze Age Steve Englehart Joker of the story 'The Laughing Fish'.. the role being Tom McCamus in the Canadian movie 'I love a man in uniform'.. he made me think of so much of the good man a husband who wants to be a provider for his wife and unborn baby.. that that is exactly who only Tom McCamus was this man in the movie 'I love a man in uniform'.. something so terrifying happening with him in this movie that I'm not sure he ever recoverd.. Tom McCamus.. something still going on so terrifying horrific with Tom McCamus in the future schizophrenia-ethernet.. that I really don't think I should by the Matthew Rosenberg- written 'The Joker' comic book.. because.. because.. I think a Matthew Rosenberg comic book is meant to be published maybe almost.. in a real, honest sense.. maybe a hundred years in the future.. not now.. not now.. I bought the Matthew Rosenberg 'The Uncanny X-men' run.. some of the most excellent comic books ever written.. Grade-A writing from Matthew Rosenberg.. and.. it's Havok.. it's the Matthew Rosenberg Havok.. I think the Matthew Rosenberg Havok should be in comics a hundred years in the future.. I'm feeling this is the case with all the comic books written by the beyond excellent writer Matthew Rosenberg.. the only Havok I should have known for the past few years is the Peter David- written Havok of Peter David's first run on 'X-Factor'..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie savanna samson holly madison gal godot nicole kidman megan gale victoria hill embeth davidtz.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment