Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

All-Star Batman issue #5... written by Scott Snyder aka Hanno Raudsepp...

.. okay so.. Wonder Woman is in this issue and Wonder Woman is heavily scarred, so heavily scarred that she looks a lot like Two-Face.. Wonder Woman looks kind of like Two-Face / Preston Payne / Sondra Fuller.. it's because of Zsazz... Zsazz is in the issue.. the fact is .. what happened is... Wonder Woman and Zsazz share the same body.. their technically physically different people, but in a more literal sense they Diana and Zsazz are one body one flesh.. in a sense the two separate bodies of Wonder Woman and Zsazz are married to each other and they both look exactly alike.. they are physically, organically, biologically two married bodies.. the separate bodies of Wonder Woman and Zsazz... both Diana and Zsazz look like they are carved and hewn of molten lava rock netted with steel-net ravines.. the fact is .. I'm Scott Snyder and I believe we will someday find out their is an ancient, forgotten Greek language in which the word "Diana" means "demonic possession".. that that is the actual definition of the word "Diana".. in an ancient, greek forgotten language.. Diana is an exceedingly dark character.. as dark as Zsazz.... and they have both come to share the same soul the same inner fire ...

    ... ... this is the visual description I am so far giving to the biologically married separate but united and visually merged bodies of Zsazz and Diana.. the visual description of the physicalies of Zsazz and Diana that I am giving Alex Ross and Alex Sinclair.. the two present-day artists of All-Star Batman.. Scott Snyder's official Batman comic book...

1st page..

Wonder Woman is hugging Two-face.. her face is greviously scarred but beautifully recognizable as Diana... maybe if possible having unique early, early Rags Morale Diana Greek facial sculpted features..

Diana:...".. my little sparrow Harvey... for I am a Bad Wren a Bad Wren.. and I Diana will always call myself Bad Wren a Bad Wren Bad Wren forevermore quoth the Bad Wren..

Two-Face: ..".. I am worried about Bad Wren.."

Diana: ..". shshshhshshhhh.."

Two-Face:...".. ahh... yes .. i'll be quiet.. Diana.."

Diana:.. ".. ahh.. yes.. Harvey.. two you I be always Diana.. I be Diana Bad Wren.. Diana Bad Wren.."..

Two-Face: ..".. I be bad hen two-face hen.. cluck cluck cluck..."

Diana: ..".. kek.. kek.. kekekekekk.. kekek... kekule.. kekule... cooee.. cooee... I be the baddest hen of all but you can always be badder than me if you wish.. genteel knight two-face.."

---  maybe page two if we're at page two by now  -

Two-Face: ..".. I be both a knight and a bishop in chess if I please.. the bishop I believe is Harvey dent and the knight is two-face.. it was always the orthogonal, oblique religious diagonal with Harvey dent professional lawyer of the diagonal ways of exquisite courtroom etiquette.. the hoop-de-loop of the knight... wait.. the knight is be the dark horse ain't it .. never sure who the knight is but he he 's the horse rightso..?..

Diana:..".. I.. I'm not sure.. I always thot so.."

Two-face: ..".. the guess will do for surety.. if I be a cornerstone dark horse knight and the deception of two-face be a cornerstone of dialectic and the corner of a building is two-face and the duke dark horse of dark corners is two-face.."

Diana: ..".. hahahhahahahhahah..."

Two-face: ..".. and a two-corner psyche is the two faces of a jewel and don't both our faces look like crusty gravel jewels donniet..."

Diana: .. ".. yes we do look rather crusty rodinesque jewels of yarn-bully .. yessith.."...

- third or fourth page of All-Star Batman .. issue #5.. written by Scott Snyder aka Hanno Raudsepp..


Gail Simone can contribute to the issue under the name Scott Snyder .. if she so wishes..

No comments:

Post a Comment