Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

William Marstons's script for issue #43 of "Wonder Woman", written by William Marston.. art by Betty Page aka Elizabeth Holloway...

Nude Athena: .. I am a Cyclops with a hammer by which my philosophy reigns like on the wings of nightingales a most delicate philosophy I inhabit but my philosophy with the flight of nightingales and mockingbirds and hummingbirds will thunder with the thunder of grain and rye upon the earth to rock the earth so it will be .. a good earth tilled with the soil of man's intelligence.. a human will.. a free human will..


Nude Diana: .. I will free the prisons.. I will free the prisoners.. I will free the prisoners of Tartarus... I will free all the prisoners of all Tartarus's .. unless there is only one Tartarus.. but just to be safe.. I will free the prisoners of all the Tartarus's .. I will assume there is more than one.. just to be safe.. just to be safe... I will free all the prisoners who dwell underground... I will become and Ishtar... I will serve the will of Athena with a shield in doing this.. but I will BECOME Ishtar.. Ish-

Pallas Athena: - played by Kate Winslet - .. AGHH .. PLEAASSEE …. dont mention.. the shield...

Nude Diana: .. what?.. I'm sorry.. I can't think straight.. I can only think crooked.. in my crooked mental byways of crooked alleys of my thoughts and broken synapses of my mind.. a midgard mind I have... the ways of Asgard are coming.. for she is the truest daughter of Chronus..

Pallas Athena: … I have heart the tales of Asgard.. I have heard the tales of Asgard...

Nude Diana: .. And she Asgard is the conqueror of the monolith of Time.. and when she conquered the monolith of Time then Time became a Leviathon.. a Great Whale called Time.. And this was the great kind, compassionate Whale who was the foe of Ahab.. the greatest sailor of all.. Ahab... who knew Stubbs and Starbuck.. and .. and.. and.. Ishmael... Ish .. ma... ella... ella.. ella... Ish.. ma.. ella.. ella.. ella... Ish.. Ish.. Ish... maella.. and the black monolith which was Time had been conquered by the goddess Asgard... - played by Nicole Kidman in a white kimono or a white flowing gown - .. and this was “conquered”.. in the original, unknown, classical meaning and sense of the word “conquered”... and the black monolith became a kind, compassionate Leviathon.. the Whale the Great Whale who was the foe of great Sailor the greatest Sailor of all Ahab.. King Ahab.. And I .. Diana .. am now.. that Ahab... I am Queen Ahab.. Queen Ahab Diana...

Pallas Athena: .. you needed no wisdom from me, Diana, to become this wise.. I am merely.. an athlete.. a woman of physical strength.. but little wisdom...

Nude Diana: .. the are the wisest female athlete of all .. in the dawn of time.. Pallas of Russian Palaces...

Pallas Athena: … I was always a Russian-Greek woman athlete.. who felt a physical strength in my heart...


–---------

Diana: .. the prisons .. the prisons.. I will transform the prisons into living Titans and Cyclops.. and then the prisons transformed and incarnated into prisoners, freed prisoners, freed by Asgard the goddess Asgard and myself.. we will together lead the prisoners freed from Tartarus to wage a war a living firebrand Volcano lava warfare against human overground land civilization itself.. against all earth human civilization that lives on land... we will war against the land... I with my sword...

No comments:

Post a Comment