Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Ares....

Ares:..."... the era of thulsa doom is a vanguard of offence.. and it is much offence too, Polonius.. and grave offence too.. it is an honest ghost-Ares that let me tell you.. an Ares it is almost struck to jelly with fear.. a harrowed soul like a feather Ares who is snuffed out if his name is Ares is not right for Ares for Ares can't be his name for Ares is a constellation and can be no God Greek.. that is what I hear in the name.. the era of Thulsa Doom .. who gave you that numb.. Thulsa doom.. that numb is a soul a thumbprint soul upon my impression a red-wax seal upon my soul an envelope a soul and what is beneath the envelope why a jelly spirit..."

Diana:... ".. me that jelly spirit be.. that jelly spirit is me beneath the envelope Ares.."

James Earl Jones is Ares..

Gal Godot / Megan D. Iseult is Diana..

Sophia Copolla's Wonder Woman movie scene .. written by Scott Snyder II....

/.. medusa frank...

No comments:

Post a Comment