Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

.. it is about 10: 18 pm right now.. I felt a strong powerful emotion.. akin to the sensation the SENSATION that Raskolnikov felt when he felt he would not be able to SAY anything to anyone anymore.. an emotion just as powerful as that emotion / sensation that Raskolnikov had in the friendly, kind police-house.. I had an emotion at 10:15 pm that I was Henry James.. that a transmutation had taken place and I was Henry James.. I was on the downstairs cot.. and that emotion that powerful emotion signalled that I was back in the future in the year 1999... .that it had just.. wait.. that it had just .. turned 1999..?.. that it was the eve of the year 1998.. and it was going to become the year 1999.. and it was the last day of the year 1998... when I had that emotion.. I was on the downstair's basement cot...

No comments:

Post a Comment