Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

"WKRP in Cincinatti 2"....

Mildred Page: ..".. BITCH???!!!.. You called my daughter a bitch??!!!.."...

Arthur Page: ..".. Mildred.. he didn't.. he .. he.. didn't... not at all.. Mildred.. that didn't happen.."..

Mildred Page: ..".. BITCH??!!!..."

Herb Tarlick: ..".. okay.. okay...!..."

Arthur Page takes Herb Tarlick outside.. on the front steps outside the front steps of the house...

Arthur Page: ...".. Herb.. I'm sorry.. it's my wife.. "..

Herb Tarlick:... ".. it's okay.. wait.. Arthur.. I'll explain what she meant.. it was a dress-rehearsal.. she was inspiring mothers.. thru radio-sonar ground satellite networks.. who ARE going to have strange women and sorry strange men come into their house.. into their HOUSE.. and who are going to call their young daughters.. and .. and young sons.. bad names... bad things.. I hope she your wife never has to worry about that.. she herself may never have to.. but she had to send out that radio message thru sonar radio.. these ground-satellite radio networks... they exist right now.. it's the air.. people can hear or feel they hear at least .. the hearing can be just a feeling but a powerful feeling nonetheless.. she had to do the dress-rehearsal.. she wasn't.. she wasn't actually yelling at me per se.. not at all myself.. that's a truth.. I'm a salesman.. an ad-man.. I know these things.. know the industry.. she only would have yelled at a salesman like me.. but it was a dress-rehearsal.. I'm sorry.. but I think what she did  is going to save a lot of lives of young daughters of mothers.. and of young sons..

scene written for Frank Bonner by Scott Snyder.. for "WKRP in Cincinatti...1..".. after all.. actually..?.. you can decide.. I think it's a scene in the first movie..

 .. medusa frank...

No comments:

Post a Comment