Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Veronica Cale.. the real, first, authentic Veronica Cale...

Veronica Cale: ..".. it is frequently now readily available on the internet the knowledge of the interrelation, interpenetration of street drugs and pharmaceutical, so-called medical drugs.. I focus on fighting the malefic influence of neuroleptic or psychotropic drugs.. they are my bane, my enemy, my absolute foe, but not my nemesis.. heheh.. I rather like nemesis.. he's rather nice... yes.. he's rather nice.. nice.. sorry.. it's not only the neuroleptic drugs.. sorry.. only.. I feel I cause offence by calling the neuroleptic drugs "only".. their not.. their not only .. their'll never be only.. it's .. that.. the drugs .. and I call them drugs.. drugs.. drugs.. for physical ailments.. drugs.. drugs.. drugs.. for physical .. conditions.. sorry.. conditions.. are also.. so malovelent.. so .. so toxic.. so deadly.. the deadly drugs for physical ailments as well as the deadly neuroleptic drugs.. I started an entrepreneurship called .. simply .. Veronica Cale pharmaceuticals.. I included my first name in the title.. kept it on a first name basis.. because.. first of.. sorry.. thing is.. it's like.. I thought I'd start.. thot I'd start an entrepreneurship devoted to bringing back the FDA.. it's an acronym either for "Federal drug administration".. or "federal drug association".. I don't think it could be an acronym for anything else than those two phrases ... it's like.. I talked to.. a very, very early lois lane.. pre-crisis.. pre-crisis.. she remembered margot kidder.. she was concerned about margot Robbie.. but she very much liked her.. like margot Robbie.. she liked her.. very much .. very much.. very early pre-crisis lois lane did.. and lois.. she the lane woman did.. she talked about her last name.. and how much her last name bothered her.. and how her last name was an agony .. the name lane.. the name lane. because the name lane meant an agony meant inner cities.. the name "lane" meant inner cities.. and it was to save the teenagers, the youth, of inner cities for which early, early, early pre-crisis lois lane of a true silver age became a crusading journalist.. I was around during a silver age.. so under-the-radar-.. so under-the-radar.. hardly their .. if at all... heh.. didn't think so.. that you were their in a silver age.. under a silver radar under the radar cale.. under .. the.. radarcale. radarcale thazz me.. so lois she and I see we were both teenage.. heh.. teenage girls in a silver age.. ahhhh.. and she said she'd go into journalist and I said I'd go into pharmaceuticals and I explained to her the meaning of the word... she splet it right.. it had split ends the word pharmaceutical.. I am an s silly woman.. an we were teenage girls in the silver age, los an I .. she was a los lane of streets and alleys .. an she was a shadow woman .. a shadow woman who faded away into gold .. to be a gold woman she was.. and I sought under the rainbow.. to a farm.. to a tavis..

  .. medusa frank zu Superman written by Geoff johns... meusdeus.org... petera_lukenet... connie nielosn...

No comments:

Post a Comment