Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Alexis Luthor in a scene in Spielberg's "Superman: man of steel"...

Alexis Luthor: ..".. ahh.. Eve.. my beautiful.. boo hoo hoo.. imaginary friend Eve.. but an imaginary number is a powerful thing.. thing.. thing.. and and imaginary friend.. Eve.. is a powerful.. phenomenon.. Eve.. and did Ulysses become Vandal Savage.. sorry for the non-sequitor their.. it's just.. a random, semi-incidental thought.. and.. I'm thinking something.. about imaginary radio.. perhaps you can be my imaginary radio-woman, Eve.. of the OKW / Chi radio-transmission network.. I .. my memory is hazy... but whenever I read OKW / Chi in David Kahn's book.. I feel like I'm reading about radio.. radio transmissions.. used in WWII espionage by the Abwehr.. and the SD.. and the Fortschungsamt.. and .. oh.. wait.. what is the RSHA.. in World War II Germany.. I believe the RSHA .. is something.. more.,. deadly.. more.. ruthless... maybe..?.. can't.. quite .. remember.. One man I am haunted by is Walter Schellenberg.. a man who I believe ended up arresting Wilhelm Canaris for .. was it for the attempted assassination of Hitler..?.. Adolph.. Hitler.. Walter Schellenberg seemed a man of true military espionage mystery.. a man who followed orders, but did not do so without serious inward silent questioning.. he was a self-questioning yes-man.. was Walter Schellenberg.. and our mutual friend, Ducard, I believe he met.. Bruce.. he met our friend Bruce.. and they had both fallen into a bottomless pit.. what a concept .. what a concept.. of a yes-man culture.. and it was more.. sorry.. more bottomless pit this yes-man concept than an abyss which they had fallen into.. I think of blackbody radiation and think of a woman who may reside in the womb planetary core of a planet spoken of in the Revelations of Saint John the second.. the second Saint John.. very unlikely to my thinking the same man as the first.. of the fourth Gospel.. a Gospel I may liken to our friend Doris Zeul.. Professor Doris Zeul is the emblem of the fourth Gospel of Christ by Saint John.. ahh.. Eve.. when I talk to you I ramble just like Winona Ryder herself claims she does in Vogue interviews.."

Michael Rosenbaum is Alexis luthor in Steven Spielberg's directed, Superman;man of steel - 15 hour, non-improvised, screenplay written version...

No comments:

Post a Comment