Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

A scene from Tim Burton's / Chris Nolan's / Geoffrey Wright's-tri-directed "Gotham".. from the non-improvised screenplay 15-hour, "Gotham" movie...

Jim Gordon is in his police office..

Jim Gordon: ..".. I never wanted to go thru this.. to .. to BE this.. I was a desk clerk with a large, considerable moustache.. she'd been brought it.. but I think she'd been brutalized by police officers, psychologically brutalized by police officers.."

Bruce Wayne (in his Batman guise) :..".. it happened to me the very day right the day before I became Batman.. I was abducted by police officers.. I jumped over a train-turnstile... even tho their were a crowd of police officers inside .. I had heard an alien woman's voice tell me.. thru telepathy.. that the man I was following was going to be falsely arrested and tried .. arrested for a false accusation of sexually assaulting a little girl.."

inside the office, Pamela Isley's voice: ..".. oooohhhhh..."

Bruce Wayne (still in his Batman guise) : ..".. Jim.. does she mind me going in.. Jim.. I'm.. I'm Bruce Wayne...".. - Bruce Wayne removes his cowl..

Jim Gordon: ..".. I know so many names.. so many names.. names, names, names.. I'll forget your name.. Batman.. with the tip of my hat.. I'll forget your name.. we don't move in the same circles I don't think anyway.. sorry.. Pamela.. did I use any trigger-words just now.."

inside the office, Pamela Isley: ..".. no.. it's okay.. Jim.."

Jim Gordon: ..".. yes.. Jim.. Pamela .. Ms. Isley.. by all means.. I think it's very safe... and welcoming.. for you to go in .. Bruce.. ahh.. heh.. what was your last name.. sorry.."

Bruce Wayne: .. ".. ahh..?.. Thanks.. Jim.. "

Bruce Wayne goes inside the office where Pamela Isley is residing..

Pamela isley is sitting squat and shyly in the corner in a plastic-cushion chair..

Bruce Wayne sits on a bench..

Bruce Wayne: ..".. hi.. Pamela.. that's okay... I don't need to know your last name.."

Pamela Isley: ..".. oh.. it's.. it's isley.. pamela isley.. are. .are you.. okay..?.. Bruce..?.. ahhh.."

Bruce Wayne: .."... I'm... I'm not okay if things aren't going well for you.. and they haven't been.. I can. .tell.. I know.. I know.. I've .. I've been their.. the very DAY before I became Batman.. like.. yeah.. I told Jim.. I was attacked by cops.. it was truly .. the most terrifying experience I've had in my live.. i was screaming... shrieking.. in terror.."

Pamela isley: ..".. oh no.. oh no.. ".. she starts crying softly..

Bruce Wayne: ...".... I was brought to a mental institution.. I could have sworn some of the cops or mental institution personell their were... androids... or cyborgs.. or almost.. manniquins..."

Pamela Isley: ..".. I was a little coward soul when ... when the nice cops encountered me.."

Bruce Wayne: .."... you seem.. like a lovely young lady.. Gotham's.. a nasty city.. maybe we can together make it a nice town.."

Pamela Isley: .. ".. a town.. a musical Hollywood town.. sorry.. SORRY SORRY.. for mentioning.. musicals.."


Kate Moss: Pamela Isley

Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: Bruce Wayne

Jim Gordon: Gary Oldman...

No comments:

Post a Comment