Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hanno Jason Leigh's Batman decides that Nazi England is nigh.. that the England of today is Nazi England, is the England of Alan Moore's "V for Vendetta"... that the England of today is the England of which Alan Moore wrote.. of Margaret Thatcher's England.. that...".. I think I am going to leave because I don't think I like it here anymore ... (slightly paraphrasing).."... and so Batman (Hanno Jason Leigh) in the twelve-hour, "Gotham; chapter three".. Batman (Hanno Jason Leigh) decides to give England a taste of it's own medicine in respect to economic sanctions.. Batman (Hanno Jason Leigh) uses the local Gotham City "Urban Myth Omac Project" aka Gotham CIty B-Dienst.. to find the locations of Allied / England-shipping.. so he can bomb these locations of British Shipping ports.. with Batman's (Hanno Jason Leigh's) .. Bat-U-Boats.. Das Boot...

Batman (Hanno Jason Leigh's) .. "Urban Myth" Bat-B-Dienst theme.. his local "Urban Myth" Omac Project theme music.. his Gotham B-Dienst theme music.. for Burton / Wright / NOLAN'S.. "Gotham; chapter three".. this Track is called .. "Embrace of the Ruined".. for Danny Elfman... for Danny.. Elfman..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtoBqbVwhfg

No comments:

Post a Comment