Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Brandon Routh is Superman... I am Superman, look upon my works and despair...

Superman (Brandon Routh):...".. I am Superman and I have yet to meet a woman known by the name Lois Lane.. I do not know Lois Lane.. I do not know who she is... the boneheaded numbskulls of DC comics have given me a girlfriend, who became my wife, of the name, Lois Lane, but I do not acknowledge her.. she is worthless.. she is a worthless piece of flesh.. I hate her from the depths of  my being and I would think the only proper culmination of our century of acquaintance between the fictional Superman of the comics and the truly fictional Lois Lane of the comics of the past century is that Superman fling her into outer space where he blood boils and her body explodes because of the deep, compacting impact of outer space.  So much for her.  Their is a woman named Victoria Hill on earth.  I have chosen her to be the real-life Lois Lane.  That's done.  It is accomplished.  Their is another woman named embeth davidts.  I choose her to be the other Lois Lane, perhaps the Lois Lane of earth-2.  That's done.  As the Lois Lane of earth-2.. the blissful woman named embeth davidts is also another woman simultaneously, of similar exact appearance and demeanour, Lana Lang.. embeth davidts is a woman who is both Lois Lane and Lana Lang.. Victoria Hill too is Lana Lang equally to being Lois Lane.  That's done.  A woman I give the name of Alethia too... on Hegre art.. Yes .. she is also both Lois Lane and Lana Lang.  Darina on Hegre art.   Every woman who has ever been Darina on Hegre art is Both Lois Lane and Lana Lang, historically, in the most ultimate, absolute, realistic sense of being a person, of being Lois Lane and being Lana Lang.  Jenna on Hegre art is also both Lois Lane and Lana Lang.  Melana Maria is ABSOLUTELY both Lois Lane and Lana Lang.  Medusa Jolie.. Jolie on Hegre art is so apocalyptically Lana Lang and she Jolie is also LOIS!!!.... I will find many, many, many, many, many, many, many more Lois Lane's and Lana Lang's on Hegre art in the future.. all of these women the true authentic, historical, existing-in-real-life Lois Lane and Lang Lang.  For as we all know.. their is nothing to prevent people who are Lois Lane and Lana Lang.. from existing.. in real life...

               p.s.

                            Amy Adams is also the authentic, historical, real-life Lois Lane too.... "

Lois Lane (on the ground, on earth):...".. Clark.. it's okay.. that you say that .. that you say all that.. Clark... I don't mind it at all.. at all.. at all.. Clark.. sniff.. in fact.. I rather do entirely agree with everything you say.. I am not entitled to be Lois Lane.. Clark... but I am fully nude right now standing alone on a desert landscape safely from public view.. and the man you are thinking of Clark.. the middle-aged man who was naked himself just like I am right now and was in Hell, in the midst of an Inferno, being tormented and then tortured by a monstrous demon in Hell.. that man was Adrich Almes.. and he was my biological father.. Clark.. and I loved him.. I love him very much.. and I am so horrified with my career as a kind of clothes-horse Lois Lane for the last hundred years.. but so is Lana Lang.. so is Lana Lang.. that me and Lana.. Lana and me.. are going to ask you a favour Clark Kent.... we are both going to ask you if you can turn back time a whole century .. so Nude Lana Lang and Nude Lois Lane.. myself and her.. her and myself.. can rewrite the comics since 1939.. so that every since the year 1939 until the year 2018.. Lana Lang and Lois Lane have been frequently nude in the comics.. and yes on more than one occasion Lana Lang and myself Lois Lane have been nude in the pits and flames of Hellfire being tormented and tortured by a monstrous demon.. that this happens on several occasion to both of us throughout the pre-crisis but also the post-crisis history of the DC universe.. we both owe our.. sorry.. owe my father.. our lives.. methinks..."...


.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.. $4... covariance matrices.. Doris Zeul.  Ted Kord.  .. covariance matrices.. $4... $5.. Cobb-Douglas Function... Simone Bianchi Niel Gaiman Poison ivy.. Cobb-Douglas Function .. $5... $10.. Apollo the Greek God of Law and Medicine.. Gauss-Markov Theorum.. $10... $11.. Artemis schizophrenia... endogenous and exogenous variables.. $11..

No comments:

Post a Comment