Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2018

The Music of Mystique's Commune.. aka.. "Mystique's Solar Lodge"... send .. ask Antti Martikainen... if this music can be used for John Powell's and Wojciech Kilar's Original Music Soundtrack for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men" movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjtjbsgt_sY


Mystique (Holly Madison):..".. ahh.. greetings .. gentle lamb.. the Solar Lodge welcomes the eternal prodigal daughter of the holy Magdalene.. Anna Marie.. I'm sorry.. that was a stupid telepathic little cough I just perpetrated against the inviolability of the holy temple of your mind.. Rogue... I knew .. my.. my sources had interpreted to me that you're official secret agent monicker was.. "Rogue".. but I illicitly and with most pernicious deceptiviness.. sorry.. Rogue.. I read your mind with unspeakable inner savagery of will and corruption of motive.. and found out that your name is Anna Marie.. from reading your mind.. Rogue.."

Rogue:.. "... s'okay.. Mystique.. Miss Myst.. "

Mystique:.. ".. ahhhhh.. please call me.. Ms. Myst.. the word "Miss".. is not permitted here at the Solar Lodge.."

Rogue: ..".. ahh.. Myxy Myst.. can I call you Myxy Myst.. "

Mystique:.. ".. ahhahahAHAHHahahh.. not Myxy Myst... sniff.. that.. that won't do.. call me Ms. Myst.."

Rogue:.. ".. how about I call you Mr. Myst..."

Mystique:.. ".. are you trying to be funny, Rogue.. and you absolutely most certainly are forbidden from calling me.. Mr. Myst..."

Rogue:..".. Aunti Myst..?.."

Mystique:.. "NO!!"

Rogue:.. ".. ahh.. Mother Myst.."

Mystique:.. ".. I am no mother.. I am never to be considered to be that despicable creature known as a mother.."

Rogue:.. ".. should I call you Mommie Myst then.."

Mystique finally punches Rogue in the face..

Mystique:.. ".. ahh.. I have violated my rule of no fisticuffs at the Solar Lodge.."

Rogue:.. ".. s'okay.. after my fight with Ms. Marvel I think I deserve a few bruises on my faith.."

Mystique:.. "Oh.  Ms. Marvel.  Sorry, Rogue.. I see.. call me.. ahh.. Queen Myst.. or Regent Myst.."

Rogue:..  ".. ahh.. it is as done as good.. from now on you shall be known by the sacred names of Queen Myst and Regent Myst to me.. Mystique.."

Mystique:.. ".. ahh.. easier than it should have been.. so.. we are trying to rearrange the X-gene so that it is 100% solar-powered.. that is the Charter and Quest and Ultimate Goal of the Solar Lodge, of which I am the Regent Mystique... We worship the Sun and wish to bathe our female bodies and our nude souls in Sunlight and in photons and in photons taht are both particle and wave.. "

Rogue:.. ".. that is the best way for me to gain myself a soul that is both rainbow and prism.. for my soul is presently a clod of clay... "

Mystique:.. ".. your soul is the industrialism of Blake.. then .. Rogue.. ahh.."

Rogue: - with painful epiphany - ..".. ahaAH.. AHHHH... it's industrialism.. my status .. my very powerful personal authority in the highest echelons of Government is my status as the soul and essence of industrialism.. where I am expected to put innocent teenagers and children to work.. at a slave-labour camp..."

Magneto - light-year miles away.. in his small room apartment in his massive, monolithic Citadel og Genosha..

Magneto:.. ".. I just told you that .. Rogue.. Anna ..  Marie.. that the authorities knew about you when you were a small girl.. and they were going to promote you.. Rogue.. to the highest-echelons of Government Power and Authority.. and employ you against your will as a Dictator of Children in Slave Labour Camps.. in Wilderness Camps.. in an archipelago.. in a Gulag Archipelago of Wilderness Camps.. I'm sorry.. Rogue.. it's true.. It's why I will mutilate the very foundations of the Authority of the World Government of the 21st Century.. that is my job.. as Eric Magnus.. your friend forever, Rogue..  Magneto.. stay with Mystique.. Rogue.. Anna Marie.. she has done something perhaps a very small miracle with the Solar Lodge.. who - my word in Heaven.. who is that..  "

Oscar Isaac has arrived..

Thunderbird: ..".. I am John Proudstar, Rogue... Anna.. Marie.. your loyal, devoted warrior-servant, forever.. Rogue.. and .. and Mystique's.."

scene for Scorcese's very first "The Uncanny X-Men" movie.. written by prospective screenwriter.. Hanno Jason Leigh.. for Holly Madison (Mystique).. Savannah Samson (Rogue / Anna Marie).. Daniel Day Lewis (Magneto / Eric Magnus).. and Oscar Isaac (Thunderbird / John Proudstar)...

No comments:

Post a Comment